Hungarian Association of School Social Workers
The aims of the Association are:
- To improve the social situation of children and families throughout the country.
- To further improve the living standards of children and make their livelihoods easier.
- 3.) To improve the quality of life of the people served, to develop human services, to build professional skills, to improve the quality of life of the people served, so that EU principles and practices.
In order to achieve its objectives, the Association carries out the following activities:
- It promotes school social activities and related education and training, skills development and awareness-raising activities throughout the country,
- to raise awareness among children and families of the need to improve their social situation and livelihoods,
- the preservation of traditions. It pays particular attention to the protection of children and young people, promotes the children and young people, developing their skills, promoting their social competences and promoting the development of their social skills improving their social skills. It represents the interests of children and families, and provides professional advocacy activities of a professional nature,
- Increasing its activities to bring disadvantaged groups into contact with the wider society promotes the integration of disadvantaged groups into the wider society and promotes equal opportunities for these groups,
- to promote the integration of people with disabilities and people with learning difficulties into the (mild intellectual disabilities, people with reduced mobility, speech impaired, with behavioural problems, learning difficulties: dyslexia, dysgraphia, or dyscalculia),
- international and international cooperation with NGOs, institutions, local authorities and public life public authorities,
- to achieve the above objectives, it draws up programmes, organises professional and preparatory training and education, and professional development of students in higher education, and to promote the Euro-Atlantic integration
- organising and conducting social science research on target groups and publications, studies, editing and publishing publications, organising conferences.